Go by Bike Week
September 28 - October 4
GoByBike runs Sept. 28 – Oct. 4, 2020.
Register Now, FREE!
It was with a heavy heart that GoByBike BC Society had to postpone the last Spring Bike to Work & School Week event due to COVID-19; but GoByBike will take place September 28 to October 4, 2020!! Participants can register NOW in the NEW GoByBike Website and LogMyRide Application!
This year, any ride counts! Anytime you GoByBike, you can log your trips online and you’ll be entered into a prize draw to win 1 of many great prizes, including an Exodus Travels Cycling Trip for 2 to Portugal, $50 Visa Gift Cards, and more!
Salmon Arm/Shuswap Events:
The Shuswap Cycling Club us proud to be hosting GoByBike. We have partnered with Downtown Salmon Arm and are giving away hundreds of dollars in Downtown Salmon Arm Dollar gift certificates:
- $100 first place team (see below)
- $50 second place team
- $50 third place team
- 2x $100 to draw prize to people who get their photo taken and participated in the Go By Bike Week
- 2x $50 to draw prize to people who did not get their photo taken but did participate in Go By Bike Week
The SCC will be set up at the Ross Street Farmer’s Market on September 26th, and Oct 3rd. Come down Oct 3rd (on your bike of course!) and get you photo taken for our socials. You’ll be placed in a draw for one of the gift certificates!
Challenge the SCC Board!
SCC Members, we challenge you to out-do the SCC Board Members and their families this GoByBike Week. Join the SCC Members GoByBike Team, log your rides and we’ll see who comes out on top!
How to Register:
- To REGISTER a NEW account, go to: https://logmyride.gobybikebc.
- NOTE: Everyone must create a NEW Account in this NEW App, your old accounts were not transferred over
- IMPORTANT: The NEW LogMyRide App does NOT work on Internet Explorer. Please use the most up to date version of Firefox or Chrome
- Need help? Check the FAQ, or email email@example.com
How to Participate:
Choose to participate as an Individual or as a Team.
Teams can be created for groups of people in:
- and more…
Participating as part of a team is a fun way to encourage each other to get active and have fun riding bikes!
Remember, every bike ride counts this year, so LOG every time you GoByBike.
Each Team Needs a Team Leader!
A Team Leader is someone who motivates people to participate in GoByBike. Team Leaders INSPIRE people to get healthy and have fun riding bikes.
As the Team Leader, you can add people to your team in the registration system, or invite people to join your team.