Skookum Youth Ride
April 16 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 5:30pm on Tuesday, repeating until October 3, 2019
- Skookum Cycle & Ski Junior Group Rides.
WHEN & WHERE
- Starting Tuesday, April 16th, at 5:10pm, main parking South Canoe Trails, 10th Ave & 70 St SE, Map
- Normal start time is 5:30, this first one will start a bit early to do a helmet and bike check. Please take your bike into your favorite community bike shop pre-Tues if your bike needs some love.
- The Skookum Junior Group Rides are for young riders (around 6 – 14 years old) of all experience levels.
- Helmets are mandatory.
- Due to the hilly geography of Salmon Arm, riders are recommended to have bikes in good working order with gears, front suspension, and good brakes (disc brakes are ideal).
- Please make sure all riders dress for the conditions (comfortable shorts and jersey, bug spray, rain jacket if it’s rainy, etc.)
- Each week, we will practice bike skills, learn and play games, and ride fun trails together.
- All group leaders are trained in skill development.
- Call Skookum (250-832-7368) or email us at email@example.com for more details
- 2019 waiver, please print off and hand in Tuesday night