Skookum Youth Ride – XC Race
September 10 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
The Skookum Youth Race this week is the XC! We will line up at the party pit and see who can rip the XC loop the fastest!
We need to be ready to ride at 5:30 as the daylight starts to become an issue in September.
See you there!
- Skookum Cycle & Ski Junior Group Rides.
WHEN & WHERE
- Starting Tuesday, April 16th, at 5:10pm, main parking South Canoe Trails, 10th Ave & 70 St SE, Map
- Normal start time is 5:30, this first one will start a bit early to do a helmet and bike check. Please take your bike into your favorite community bike shop pre-Tues if your bike needs some love.
- The Skookum Junior Group Rides are for young riders (around 6 – 14 years old) of all experience levels.
- Helmets are mandatory.
- Due to the hilly geography of Salmon Arm, riders are recommended to have bikes in good working order with gears, front suspension, and good brakes (disc brakes are ideal).
- Please make sure all riders dress for the conditions (comfortable shorts and jersey, bug spray, rain jacket if it’s rainy, etc.)
- Each week, we will practice bike skills, learn and play games, and ride fun trails together.
- All group leaders are trained in skill development.
- Call Skookum (250-832-7368) or email us at email@example.com for more details
- 2019 waiver, please print off and hand in Tuesday night