Skookum Youth Ride – Park Hill Tonight!
July 9 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Update for July 9th Ride – Riding at Park Hill!
- The Skookum Junior Group Rides are for young riders (around 6 – 14 years old) of all experience levels.
- Helmets are mandatory.
- Due to the hilly geography of Salmon Arm, riders are recommended to have bikes in good working order with gears, front suspension, and good brakes (disc brakes are ideal).
- Please make sure all riders dress for the conditions (comfortable shorts and jersey, bug spray, rain jacket if it’s rainy, etc.)
- Each week, we will practice bike skills, learn and play games, and ride fun trails together.
- All group leaders are trained in skill development.
- Call Skookum (250-832-7368) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
- 2019 waiver, please print off and hand in Tuesday night